IOPSYS Software Solutions is looking to hire a Software Test architect to join our growing software development unit.
As a Test architect, you will use your technical background to work with engineering to define test strategies, organize testing processes, and optimize system level testing through creative and comprehensive test methods. Support Test automation staff through training, mentoring and problem solving and will be continuously looking for improvements to ensure high standards for automation Candidates should be able to apply analytical skills and independent judgement in designing software tests in coordination with our software engineers.
- Design the test automation framework, harnesses and code libraries to enable the team to both use and enhance them across successive projects
- Take responsibility for test infrastructure including environments and software, liaising with teams such as DevOps CI/CD and IT.
- Identify what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skillsets of the team
- Have the ability to monitor the effectiveness of the testing function and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages
- Drive towards a high pass-rate of automated tests execution laying out a path of reliability and consistency in results
- A passion for quality and automation.
- 10+ years’ experience in software testing or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience architecting test automation frameworks.
- Possess broad awareness of testing approaches, practices and techniques in order to help design and deliver the overall testing methodology used by the team
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing and documenting software test automation frameworks over various platforms
- Experience in working in Linux/Unix systems
- Strong Python skills
- Experience in test frameworks and tools like Robot framework, Selenium
- Experience interacting with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Gitlab
- General network and wireless knowledge: WLAN, TCP/IP, Firewall
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others
- Very good English skills in speaking and writing
- Experience with Git
- CI/CD developments discipline experience
Nice to Have
- Docker, Kubernetes or other relevant container technologies
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills, with meticulous attention to detail that extends beyond written and verbal communication.
- CDRouter/QAcafe experience
- Experience with writing test scripts using web service protocols such as REST, HTTP, XML, and JSON.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org